test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<PS4> - Master Expedition Bugs & Glitches

derpydish5derpydish5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello people of the forums and beyond, I have now come here to indulge in the fact that I have to post here to get the support/community teams help, which is disgusting.

Now, with that, this post will inform you of glitches and bugs that me and my guild have come across, it will consist of a list and my own opinion on the subject. Let us begin.

•Goblins Glitching Under Mushrooms
- This is infuriating when this happens. The goblins have a chance to either spawn or walk under a mushroom and glitch, making you never leave combat and it is unkillable, no AOE spells work, and if it glitches near a relic, you can kiss that relic goodbye and you are 8/9 relics obtained. This has occurred more than once playing through the 4 weeks of the new mod.

•Final Chest from Final Boss Room not giving loot
- This has happened numerous times to my second toon, and I do have the chest to open the chest at the end, but when I do, it will give nothing, meaning no rune etchings, and if you had socketed Empowered or Rage runes at the beginning of your run, you will not receive the items. I then go on my main toon, and run it then, I get the loot from that chest. Wonderful...

•Bosses refusing to move/fight
- Yes, this has happened more than once. Mainly the Manticore and Broodmother. The spiders hitbox is bugged, so I figured that reason out for many occasions, and the Manticore is a jiffy — companions will glitch him, mushrooms will glitch him, he will go into an infinite loop of the same 👏🏽 god 👏🏽 damn👏🏽 attacks 👏🏽 over 👏🏽 and 👏🏽 over 👏🏽 again. His poison will also one shot from double stacking — a Paladin of my guild said something about this, and I also had witnessed it first hand when I saw the Paladin of the group just die.

•Scuffed Enemy Spawns
- I don't know if this was intentional or not, but yes, encounters with 4-5 enemies had turned into 9-10 enemies in a single room without pulling the next one. The encounters with the tiered enemies that have 2 enemies turn into 6-7 enemies. This makes Master Expeditions hardly ever considerable is you don't have a Tank or Healer to keep you alive/agro away from the DPS players.

•Runic Banes
- I will honestly keep this short, knowing how many glitches and bugs I have run into with this mechanic. Runic Specters will triple and double spawn even without that runic bane appearing on the right hand side of your screen, making the scuffed spawns being ridiculous to fight with the massive stuns and debuffs they dish out, and the stuns are satire because you are given no warning or sign to say, 'You are Stunned.' Too many banes on a single rune socketed. Yes, putting a single rune has caused the game to react to saying, "F you, let us give you 6 banes." I won't even talk about this one, as a guild member ran into this, not myself. And last but not least, Rune Banes not showing up, and counting towards another rune bane debuff. Rune Specters seem to spawn even without the bane given, Power and Defense are taken away, and Ability Recharge times are nonexistent — this bane doesn't even work, the times are still the same.

•Games Crashing
- This... this is dumb, and even though, "Oh herp-de-durp, there will always be crashes in video game, nothing you can do," but listen to this one — if the game crashes, or you go to your PSN screen, the game will act as it had closed or logged out, and force the player to spawn in the Yawning Portal, dropping the quest, and causing the player to loss one of the three times they can run through Master Expeditions.

That is all that has occurred in the game, and I am a little sad/ticked I had to make a post on the forums, rather than the support team being able to relay a bug report to developers and the QA teams.

Chow!
Red, Random, Rarnilu of Champions of Lyriel's Light
Chow!

Comments

• Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    With the Goblin bug you just have to go away (out of the influence) of that area and go back and all new set of critters will spawn there and you just have to take them all out again.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > With the Goblin bug you just have to go away (out of the influence) of that area and go back and all new set of critters will spawn there and you just have to take them all out again.

Actually, I might have skipped a few parts rereading that, no, you cant, we walked back all the way to the start, defeated ourselves, and we still had the goblin stuck
    Chow!
  • Options

> @autumnwitch said:

> With the Goblin bug you just have to go away (out of the influence) of that area and go back and all new set of critters will spawn there and you just have to take them all out again.

Actually, I might have skipped a few parts rereading that, no, you cant, we walked back all the way to the start, defeated ourselves, and we still had the goblin stuck

Open the next door then go back. There is always a door to that structure (not a gate) once the door is opened they respawn.
  • Options
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > > @autumnwitch said:
    >
    > > With the Goblin bug you just have to go away (out of the influence) of that area and go back and all new set of critters will spawn there and you just have to take them all out again.
    >
    >
    >
    > Actually, I might have skipped a few parts rereading that, no, you cant, we walked back all the way to the start, defeated ourselves, and we still had the goblin stuck
    >
    > Open the next door then go back. There is always a door to that structure (not a gate) once the door is opened they respawn.

We tried this again, enemy didn't respawn
    Chow!
  • Options
    I will record it the next time it happens and see what the log says.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Currently the only way to deal with small mobs stuck in mushrooms is to use combat companions. Have the mob hit you and let your companion fight it and it will slowly but surely die. Same for when it is stuck in a gateway.