test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thazar-De

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
Cleaning up some achievements on various characters. Decided to hunt Thazar. Killed all the mobs. Placed the lure. Attacked. Thazar summoned his first mob and teleported all over the place until he got his head stuck in the ceiling. Actually it was more like from the waist up. He was untargetable. Killed 5-7 more of his mobs before the game decided I took too long and Thazar "got away".

Someone owes me an Ensorcelled Lure.
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Will pass it on.
  • Options
    @nitocris83

How about kicking them in the HAMSTER? This is still f'd up. Some of these trophies and lures are damned hard to come by for them to be wasted because ol' Thazar decides he can fight from the second floor.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Here is it February and he's still doing it...
  • Options
    powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Still happening almost a year later.