test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Music box set

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
@nitocris83 The bonus for this set "inherit danger" i would like to know if its working as intended or not cos the tooltip isn't clear enough, atleast not with the way its working.

"on daily use, you do 15% more damage to targets that are not facing you for 10 seconds" the question is, 15% of daily or your powers do 15% more damage?

From act its currently working as a separate entity, not boosting damage but doing its own separate damage. Is this how its supposed to work?
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Yes, that's how it works. Separate source.

I tried it (expensively) for a while, then bit the bullet and went with the awful stats orcus set.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    A correct and accurate tooltip would read something like :

"Using a daily power gives you Inherit Danger for 15 seconds. Inherit Danger causes your damaging powers hitting targets not facing you to deal an extra attack for 15% of the power's original damage to all enemies in a very large zone around your target."

Powers means at-wills, encounters and dailies, nothing else.

The "very large zone" seems to be at least 50 feet if not 80 or more. Basically, anything in line of sight.

Is it intended? Go figure.
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Only reason I'm currently using that set is because of the insane amount of Combat Advantage. I really do hope they bring about new/better sets in mod17 because its sad that a set 3+ years old is still BiS for damage.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension