test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 Holding Agro LOMM (XBOX)

malus#5316 malus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Having some challenges holding agro in LOMM, especially with 1st Boss (Articuia?). 24K Vanguard and all my stats except Combat Advantage are over cap. Power is around 124K, Hit Points 500K. Would very much appreciate a decent agro holding rotation/build please. Screen shot of your at-will/feat/power page would be beyond awesome. Thank you very much.

Malus

Comments

• cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Use Retaliate
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I think a lot of tanks are having this problem. I had a dream about my hr the other day that we got the other path that was a tank because I feel like I"m tanking all the time. lol. hurts the paingiver when we can't get behind. I rarely can get behind.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Fighter has plenty of options to generate\hold aggro actually. Enforced threat, retaliate, anvil of doom + feature for it, feated shield throw, poke-from-behind-the-shield at will, focused retaliation boon. Can throw manticore mane helm (Omu manticore hunt) + Bladed Rampant daily into the mix. That being said i never lose aggro in Lomm on my fighter. Have similar stats. Never on first & last bosses to be exact. Worm is.. complicated. Looks like "lets hit random party member" HAMSTER to me since it often ignores hard taunts that are supposed to instantly place you above everyone else in threat list.