test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Rant

underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Today’s Rant will be about Professions. You did fix some things that were wrong with them since your Epic Fail Release of Mod 16. OMG there where so many bugs in that and broken stuff I would love to see the numbers that where reported of people that where logging into Neverwinter before the Mod and then after the Mod. I can tell you that there where people within the Alliance that I am in and Guild that I am in that where keeping track of Guild members playing habits once we found out about Mod 16 then after Mod 16 and seen a 27% drop off of people playing the game, some log in for the key, but do not play the game. But most we have had to kick due to not even logging in for over a month. I do wish to take the time to thank you for that. No I was not being nice, I was being mean, with the Neverwinter playing base fading away you would think that there would be less lag on the servers but that also does not seem to be a fact. But I seem to be getting off SPACE HAMPSTER topic. Professions, yes that is what I wanted to speak about; can someone please take the time to explain to me why it is that I start a profession that has 100% Focus and still creates a normal NON “f-ing” +1 item? Really how would you like it is you did your work for the day coding or being a DEV and then when you opened your envelope to find out that your paycheck was the same as the person the empties your crash cans? It was working fine before MOD 16, but now it does not work right and on top of that when you are under Armorsmithing and go to make a Level 5 Bronze Helm it does not give you any EXP. You have your person working all day while you are at work to come home to find out it was all just a complete waste of time. You have to be “MF-ing” kidding me. This makes me think that you don’t know about the issues, or it is something so far back on your list of things to work on/fixed that it will never be fixed. Well I could keep going on, this post most likely will not be left up for long before some Moderator takes it down. Am I upset? I am going to go with you can bet your left nut I am, if I could I would have the guy that played the Mountain in Game of Thrones punch who ever “f-ed up” this game right in the face. Don’t worry I would not have him punch you all full power I do want you to still live but remember how upset I am with you and what has happened to this game. Guess it would be grand the Mountain punches out Under the Mountain games designers.