test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sybella's Legacy Quest - Needs major work

2»

Comments

• aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    I am mostly posting this to push it up in visibility, since I just did Prospectors in Ice Wind Dale and it still doesn't count. I am hoping that the new patch will address this issue.

However: I looked at the notes update for PS4 for today ( I think), and noticed that they fixed the Legacy quest for Maze Engine, but didn't list this issue (Epic Heroic Encounters). Is it not an issue for them?

Please fix this issue--especially since @mimicking#6533 stated the bug was already fixed. Please let us know if it will be in the next patch.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I now have ½ of mine done. The Remorhaz seems to be 3 hours cool down. It is my opinion this is too long. Either they need to spawn more often or the quest changed. If you are in the Pass and see the motherload up, it was popping up just after it, but only once every three hours. I hit it at 10 AM then at 7 PM and at 10 PM (roughly) those times are within 20 minutes or so.

Do the developers believe all players are retirees sitting at home, feeding the squirrels, with no life of their own??? oh yeah that's me. Actually I just got back from a nice road trip over the weekend. Brian and I had our 29th anniversary. :star:

I know these young people don't have the attention to stay on things for more than 20 minutes and here they are asking for 9 times that long.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Doing River District heroics one today, ship and fire major didn't count, had to do 3 minors to get it to complete...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    1 Epic and 3 Minors are the requirement. You can't just do 2 Epics.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Thank you for your Ice Wind Dale comment regarding the Motherlode, @sandukutupu .

I was in IWD, and saw the motherlode. Only three people, including me, were there for that Heroic, but I wanted to make certain it was completed in case that would proc the Remorhaz epic. The Motherlode ended, and within a minute, Remorhaz procc'ed. It was 7:30am Eastern time.

At least a dozen people were there for the Remorhaz. :)

They changed something the Remorhaz is popping up every 5 minutes tonight! This is ok by me and I am sure you guys need it. So get in there and get those BHE's cleared out! Thanks again to the development team.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Yeah. It was up all over the place when I was in there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    I noticed it as well. Thank you very much for the fix, @mimicking#6533
  • drune#7799 drune Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Still having issues with storm king legacy did five minors and two epic and only one heroic in bryn shandar registered xbox 1
    The fix didn't hold up on the PC version we are stuck again, with a no show Beholder, and the Remorhaz not counting for us.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Cryptic needs to make these hourly events. Anything short of this will still mean excessive frustration.