test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acquisitions Inc Campaign suddenly not completed any more...

mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
Was running my Rogue this morning and noticed that a quest appeared on my journal list that immediately looked out of place.
"Campaign Acquisitions Incorporated" - "Locate a Blacklake job Faire Flyer in Protectors Enclave"

I checked my Campaigns and... everything was cleared on the Acq Inc screen. No currencies, no Heart of Fire, no Quest Tree completions... except one...
It's still showing Manycoins Bank Heist as "Completed" while the rest are locked. Which, I believe, should be impossible.

Anyone got a clue?

Comments

• toon2012toon2012 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Are you sure you did it on this character and not on an alternate one?
    (it looks like you described for my alts who haven't done anything in that campaign, but my main finished it. It is an account unlock, like most of the campaigns)
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    toon2012 said:

Are you sure you did it on this character and not on an alternate one?
    (it looks like you described for my alts who haven't done anything in that campaign, but my main finished it. It is an account unlock, like most of the campaigns)

Yeah, under normal circumstances I'd say that I am likely to forget where I park my car as often as not, but on this I'm pretty sure. I'd never say 100% unless I had a screenshot or something, but pretty darn close to that.

TBH its not a problem since Boons don't really matter and the Heart of Fire isn't an enchant I'd even use in M16. (I'm doing everything I can to shed Crit... I'm WAY over the cap for LotMM)