test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy campaign task adjustment please.

matthattrmatthattr Member Posts: 84 Arc User
Can we get a slight alteration or completion path for a few of the legacy campaigns please? The ones that need 3 HE and 1 E HE are a pita. I have several sit in my quest log for weeks, for the simple fact that the E HEx1 never spawns at a time when I'm playing. I play for hours and check back repeatedly and several areas E HE never seems to be up.

How about make it 3HE and 1EHE OR say 6-7HE? Or even 3HE and a few Quests or kill X enemies, whatever. Just let the 1E HE be bypassed with a little more sweat. If not this, then how about a E HE timed event clock, like they used to have for timed events? So we can see it ticking over in the mini map display and get out butts over there to do it and turn it in.

Something please in place of the 1xE HE.....it's driving me nuts with multiple characters all having just that one requirement lacking for a turn in.

Otherwise the legacy campaign was a good idea, it lures us back to old content to play with others not through it yet, giving us a slight reward to do so where me might have a gap in old campaigns and rather not grind them out. Good call.

Another idea, add some AD to all the campaigns not just Shen/dread/ice. It's hard to get guildies to forgo those and help other members to other areas and miss out on the AD, with AD in all campaigns they won't resist helping out for the limited time they are in game.