test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Urgently Needed; Pet Sanctuary

hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
With the abundant availability of vanity pets comes the horror of the senseless discarding of doubles. What did those pets ever do to any of us to deserve a ruthless discarding? Nothing I tell you!

We need a solution to make an end to all this wanton pet murder and what is needed is obvious: every stronghold needs a petting zoo! Donate your unwanted pets and watch them roam free in your guilds vanity pet playpen!

(from a mechanical standpoint it could maybe be a boon type plot that grants companion influence, or not :), either way coldly discarding these poor tamagotchi descendants just feels wrong)

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Actually, making Vanity pets BtA would go a long way towards solving the duplicate issue.

Another thing would be a "Vanity pet" tab in the collection pages. Anyone even slightly OCE will hate not knowing what he/she is missing.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    there may be other options that they could do to make the problem go away.. but I love the idea of a stronghold petting zoo or just having pets have free range
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    With the games RNG, sometimes I'd like to be able to name my vanity pets before dumping them in the lava pits. Or throwing them in the moat with the piranhas. Or driving my pact blade through their cold meaningless hearts.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I really wish they were unbound or at least bound to account. I got the leg wolf and sword pet on my dc that I'm basically only using to run me's that made me a sad panda
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    It's more like these little guys, the extra ones that is, need a pet cemetery as that is where they are headed.