test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An Important Invitation

monosodiumglutamatemonosodiumglutamate Member Posts: 4 Arc User
So I was told that the gear Lord Neverember gives upon completion of this quest (the undermountain gear) was supposed to be for each character. I in my noobness broke my daggers cause I was looking at stats and didn't take everything into account. When I realized that they were the best daggers I could have until alabaster I owned my mistake and made a new rogue using a Knox token to boost it. When I did the opening quest for undermountain I did not get the gear. I assumed maybe my other toon got it cause it was 80 when I started undermountain so I lvled to 80. Still no gear. Is the undermountain gear from Neverember 1x per account or did this glitch and I didn't get the gear? I tried to put in a ticket about it but it fails to actually create a ticket.

Comments

• monosodiumglutamatemonosodiumglutamate Member Posts: 4 Arc User

i hit 70 today did the moonstone quest from knox and opend the chest in moonstone mask near lord nevermember and got the gear . If you did not open the chest then you wont have it.

I opened the chest. I am wondering if because the toon was created with a boost token if it got broken somehow
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited June 2019

So I was told that the gear Lord Neverember gives upon completion of this quest (the undermountain gear) was supposed to be for each character. I in my noobness broke my daggers cause I was looking at stats and didn't take everything into account. When I realized that they were the best daggers I could have until alabaster I owned my mistake and made a new rogue using a Knox token to boost it. When I did the opening quest for undermountain I did not get the gear. I assumed maybe my other toon got it cause it was 80 when I started undermountain so I lvled to 80. Still no gear. Is the undermountain gear from Neverember 1x per account or did this glitch and I didn't get the gear? I tried to put in a ticket about it but it fails to actually create a ticket.

How did you "break" your dagger? How can it be broken????
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • monosodiumglutamatemonosodiumglutamate Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I looked at the stats of a quest reward the stats numerically were higher so I converted the undermountain daggers to refinement points trying to get some back that I put into it. I was unaware as well that doing so didn't refund the amount spent in it