test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant complete alchemy masterwork 1

dane6099dane6099 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I turned in my myrrh +1 and Black Ink +1 to the stronghold guy. no Problem with that. now he wants Enhanced Superior potions of Force +1 x24, Enhanced Superior Potions of fortification +1x24 and enhanced superior potions of reflexes +1 x24. recipes for these potions were removed in mod 16 and replaced with Potion of power, rank 6 etc. since i cant make the old potions anymore i cant complete the quest.

Ticket Reference # 190617-000377

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.
Response By Email (Rah) (06/17/2019 11:40 PM)
Hello,

Thanks for sending a ticket.

I've read your concern about not being able to progress your Alchemy masterworking quest due to the quest items being unavailable. Having looked into this further, it's possible that you encountered an unreported gameplay bug. While Customer Support is unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches, it would be very helpful to our programming team if you could post a bug report on our official forums so they can gather more data and fix it.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and hope for your patience and kind understanding while we work on this. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know and we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,
Rah
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Their are new names will do the job.

Enhanced Superior potions of Force +1 -> Potion of Power rank 6 +1
    Enhanced Superior Potions of fortification +1 -> Potion of defense rank 6 +1
    enhanced superior potions of reflexes +1 -> Potion of defect rank 6 + 1

I have just send one toon to submit myrrh +1 and Black Ink +1 to get the new task.
    I made 12 Potion of Power rank 6 +1.
    Now, my Quest Journal shows: "Obtain Enhanced Superior Potions of Force +1 (12/24)".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***