test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bounty Assortment Pack

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
@nitocris83

In the not too distant past, the Bounty Assortment Pack gave 4 bags: Bounty Potion Pouch, Bounty Refinement Satchel, Bounty Refinement Sack, and the Bounty_Profession_Bag.

Now, however, it seems that the Bounty Profession Bag has disappeared. Granted it was all obsolete stuff, but it was stuff that could be traded in at the workshop. A means of paying a little towards the workshop while doing other things.

I don't recall it ever being in the patch notes that it was going away. Oversight? Or a case of "they'll never notice?"
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll look into this, thanks!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Thank you.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    @nitocris83

Any news on this? Hate to think the majority of bounty items are now completely worthless.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    greywynd said:

@nitocris83

Any news on this? Hate to think the majority of bounty items are now completely worthless.

They have a little worth on the AH...
    I generally don't concern myself with playing the AD game in the AH.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @greywynd! The update I received from the team is that it is not intended for players to get outdated profession items anymore, hence the removal of the professions bounty bag.
    Then why wasn't it in a patch note? Thanks, Julia.