test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fixing potions for low level characters

aodfireravenaodfireraven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Sub-70 health potions are woefully inadequate for the levels able to access them. HP healed is listed as max points per potion and added increase from previous potion. Early on their is a small increase amount change that is somewhat consistent until lvl 70 and then see some huge increases. As new content was added, new potions were added for the new levels and a better fit for the HP of those characters but as far as I know, Major on down had not changed much since the game began.

lvl 1-14= 1k hp - Minor Healing
lvl 15-29= 2k hp - Lesser Healing (+1k from previous)
lvl 30-44= 4k hp- Healing (+2k from previous)
lvl 45-59= 6k hp - Greater Healing (+2k)
lvl 60- 64= 8500 hp- Major Healing (+2.5k)
lvl 65-69= 10k hp - Superior Healing (+1.5k)
lvl 70-74= 25k- Grand Healing (+15k)
lvl 70-74= 35k- Exalted Healing (makes Grand healing kind of useless) (+10k from Grand, 25k from level before potion)
lvl 75-79= 45k- Prestigious Healing (+10k)
lvl 80 = 65k- Eminent Healing (+20k)

Now they are supposed to heal up to 80% or the max potion hp of what I assume is the unmodified base HP. But none of the lower levels reach 50% of the base hp for my lower level characters and with armor etc added in, it's like 10-20% of hp. But the 70+ level potions are often close or far exceed the same level toons with the Eminent being double the base of a new lvl 80 toon.

Drop minor and maybe lesser health potions and readjust the levels to reflect that and put them closer in line with what current toons can run at lower levels now. Since Grand Healing is currently redundant at it's current level but provides less hp, there isn't much use for it which makes it easier to be dropped to a lower level of accessibility instead of changing the current hp amounts of potions.