test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Not responding and multiple disconnects

tryingfeedback#2848 tryingfeedback Member Posts: 235 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
been DCed multiple times today already get that annoying Server not responding and then boom Server disconnected please fixthis or let me know if you guys is not the ones having problems @nitocris83

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited June 2019

@nitocris83 @terramak contacted my ISP and i got the business department tech support they ran tests on my service and show absolutely no issues

Your ISP can only test between them and you.
    The issue is somewhere between your ISP and Cryptic server and it is possible neither of them are at fault such as a major hub in between is down.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Our server provider experienced some intermittent issues. Unfortunately they occurred at a time when messaging on forums/social media was unavailable.
  • adoranzgrimm#0645 adoranzgrimm Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    is anyone gettting lagg spikes latly and dcd out of nowhere its happend to me today big lag spikes in certain areas and dcd twice
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    That happens during maintenance.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.