test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solo dungeon runs

Before M16 I would solo SoT, Kessel's , and other RIQ type dungeons. It was something I enjoyed as I could see character and skill progression, as well as something I could do without having to form a party. Well... that came to a crashing halt once M16 was released. I wasn't happy, so much so I considered leaving the game and never return.

Since the release M16, the community and Cryptic have had a lot of conversation regarding the direction of the game. The conversation resulting in various changes. During this time I also re-learned how to play a TR and upgraded my gear. So this weekend I decided to try a solo run of SoT and Kessel's. To my amazement, I was able to solo both without using 1 scroll or wiping. A good amount of health stones were consumed and did take my time, but I was successful. The times were much longer than pre M16, but hey.... success is success. I can't wait to continue tinkering with my toon and upgrading my gear. So looking forward to improving those solo runs.

My feedback.... I feel the game is in a much better state today than a month ago. I'm also very happy with the recent changes. Also, please don't nerf the ability to solo run dungeon content.

Comments

• Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Before M16 I would solo SoT, Kessel's , and other RIQ type dungeons. It was something I enjoyed as I could see character and skill progression, as well as something I could do without having to form a party. Well... that came to a crashing halt once M16 was released. I wasn't happy, so much so I considered leaving the game and never return.

Since the release M16, the community and Cryptic have had a lot of conversation regarding the direction of the game. The conversation resulting in various changes. During this time I also re-learned how to play a TR and upgraded my gear. So this weekend I decided to try a solo run of SoT and Kessel's. To my amazement, I was able to solo both without using 1 scroll or wiping. A good amount of health stones were consumed and did take my time, but I was successful. The times were much longer than pre M16, but hey.... success is success. I can't wait to continue tinkering with my toon and upgrading my gear. So looking forward to improving those solo runs.

My feedback.... I feel the game is in a much better state today than a month ago. I'm also very happy with the recent changes. Also, please don't nerf the ability to solo run dungeon content.

Nice one.

I too have come round to Mod 16 - scaling is still forked in some dungeons/areas - but at least I can enjoy River District, Soshenstar River and Barovia again.

I even bought a month's VIP!