test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter - RNG, COMPANIONS AND SO ON

diegoalves21diegoalves21 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Hi guys!
Just wanted to share some ideas for the game, again, all of this is MY opinion, and ideas taken from here and there. and here we'll go!
#1: companions: guys, pls, try to keep it simple, focus to what really matters, for us players, companions matter in an order of what stat goes on what slot, and what type is that companion and so on. SO, tooltip for companions (offensive, defensive, utility) and sort them by these classes (offensive, defensive, utility), no more slayer, striker, hitter, puncher and so on... (kidding, but you got the idea).
#2: RNG: a note before the idea (I HATE RNG), with that said, you know I'll try to kill it all the way down. First, on the tabletop D&D RPG are the rewards given by RNG? I mean, I never played that, just wandering. But, my idea IS: break the items down to shards, or, fragments, and scatter them by 3 different dungeons so ppl can go for them with no RNG. (works for the game Dauntless).
#3: Gear: pls, make the thing you did with enchantments with gear, and artifact gear, lock the stats down and focus on the special effect, a lot of ppl is asking for that FOR AGES NOW.
#4: How about opening a poll for the ideas you thing might be good to the game? like some of mine, and many others...
#5: Professions: to me, a secondary part of the game, I don't give many importance to that, but this could change, if it was a useful secondary stuff, like alchemy, and jewelcrafting. The ones that are suposed to make gear (armorsmithing, weaponsmithing for example) could craft transmutes, or companion gear maybe.
And I still want all companions to be augments, that could be a poll, or not, its up to you.
TY!