test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Summer Promo Issue - Follow up

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings,

Players who purchased Zen during the time period the in-game ad for the Summer Charge Promo was active had been credited so that players may claim their rewards from the Promotion Agent in Protector’s Enclave when the Summer Charge Rewards Promo goes live later this month. Zen purchased when the promotion becomes active will continue to add to the reward point* total of the player.

*Please note that reward points are for internal reward tracking and are not public-facing.

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    ..... oh the legalities

https://youtu.be/LI4v6hC_rjM

Dnd never dies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    A fair and reasonable solution.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    @nitocris83

Thanks for getting this worked out. A very fair solution for those of us who had bought zen when the event was (incorrectly) active.

Where is the promo ? i'm already 20 days without vip wating it come up

It starts on June 20th, so you should be able to get your stuff then.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    > @itzkulan said
    > .....

it's just plain old incompetency..a mistake that got fixed.

If you want to complain about something, there are many more serious issues.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Right. What was that quote... "Never attribute to malevolence what is explicable by incompetence". Incompetence is usually the case.

And what's all these new accounts being created, more so lately, just to make stupid accusations or even to whine about stupid stuff they don't want to post on their main accounts.
    > @namelesshero347 said:
    > Right. What was that quote... "Never attribute to malevolence what is explicable by incompetence". Incompetence is usually the case.
    >
    > And what's all these new accounts being created, more so lately, just to make stupid accusations or even to whine about stupid stuff they don't want to post on their main accounts.

That is his main account.. and first post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Its great and an equitable outcome. At least everyone that charged following their weeks old calendar post are still going to receive rewards when event goes live. I can use patience and appreciate that even though it was a mistake on their part, they are finding a fair resolution. Thank you for listening to the player base this time.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I may sound foolish here but does
    > @nitocris83 said:Zen purchased when the promotion becomes active will continue to add to the reward point* total of the player.>

mean if I spent $50 then and when it becomes live again spend another $50 I will get rewards for $100?
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    Just something to check on. I went to the agent and only got the rewards for what I bought today.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    I went to the agent and didn't get the rewards for what I purchased today.

So as usual looks like its a mess.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • datdamnguy#6685 datdamnguy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    to obs- be sure to check the agent on sgt knox side. not the chick by the enchant thing(like i did for a while) anyway hopefully its that. gl.

and to ryn- i also have only got rewards for what i bought since 6/20 and not for the previous "event" made purchases. Hope it works out.... guess we will see
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    Having gotten the companion items, I must say: the stats are stupid (critical avoidance/deflection, critical avoidance, critical avoidance/deflection). Pretty much useless.
    > @kieranmtorn said:
    > Having gotten the companion items, I must say: the stats are stupid (critical avoidance/deflection, critical avoidance, critical avoidance/deflection). Pretty much useless.

Gag gifts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]