test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After Battle Aggro bug is back

hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
After completing one of the runic encounters in one of the new zones, my Barbarian remains in an aggroed state after the mobs despawn. You get the continual "clunk" sound, and it seems that I have to retreat quite a distance from that area before I can get it to clear. I'm not having this issue with my ranger.

Not sure why this issue keeps reappearing after each mod, but it would be nice if it could be resolved permanently.

Comments

• Options
    eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I'm having this issue with Berserker Might equip bonus (on 1k chest piece Haunted Hides of the Hall)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249156/stuck-in-combat-mode-with-berserkers-might-gear-bonus/p1?new=1
  • Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    I have the Haunted Hides of the Hall equipped, that is probably it.
  • Options
    doctortraxdoctortrax Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ohh. I'm having a similar issue with my rogue. She stays in combat mode even though combat is finished if mobs are near, even if they're not near enough to trigger. The mount button can flag up for a second if I move, and if I'm lucky the mount is summoned and she can move off as normal. It's very annoying, especially when you're trying to pick up a quest item! She's wearing Haunted Hides of the Hall too.
  • Options
    cnfreecnfree Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    While it might be inclusive of wearing HHotH, I think other triggers are there. My HR is still wearing old gear and has this issue, as well.