test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

9 Relics reward bugged or accurate Dev Response please

genadine#7803 genadine Member Posts: 35 Arc User
So as the title says, the only time it appears to matter if you get all 9 Relics is when you are doing the campaign expiditions for the Companion Drops.

Since M16 has hit every single run I have lead or been part of has collected all 9 relics but we are rewarded from the quest giver with anything from garbage blue through Alabaster to decent purple.

Surely if you want us to collect all 9 give us at least Alabaster / Purple only as I have heard of people running without collecting any Relics also getting the exact same rewards we are getting.

It may be 100% working on your Dev only super secret test server but please come on live and say hand on heart that the rewards are in fact scalling dependant on the relics collected, because right now it does smell like another Oops M16 bug moment.

@mimicking#6533
@nitocris83
@Devs

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Do you have to run with runes to get the 1000 ilvl pieces? Those are the only ones I haven't seen. Oh, and the main hand :-)
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

Do you have to run with runes to get the 1000 ilvl pieces? Those are the only ones I haven't seen. Oh, and the main hand :-)

you get the 1000 IL items from running with runes while having the enhanced resonator to get the runey things you trade to that goblin Zok under the stairs....its all RNG.....I have a full set of IL 1000 gear but its taken me over 100 boxes to get it...
    I'm up to about 250 boxes purchased across all 3 characters I've been running MEs on, have gotten exactly 1 ilvl 1k piece.

For that matter I'm still sitting at 0 Alabaster.
  • bloodrychebloodryche Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    No guarantees on the 1000 gear even if you get it. I ended up with a piece that had a ranged damage buff on it as a rogue. Useless. Some sort of answer about alabaster would be nice. I hope it’s an issue of being broken and not that it’s intended to take 2 months or more to get a weapon set by “luck”
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    > @pariswinters#7118 said:
    > Do you have to run with runes to get the 1000 ilvl pieces? Those are the only ones I haven't seen. Oh, and the main hand :-)
    >
    > you get the 1000 IL items from running with runes while having the enhanced resonator to get the runey things you trade to that goblin Zok under the stairs....its all RNG.....I have a full set of IL 1000 gear but its taken me over 100 boxes to get it...
    >
    > I'm up to about 250 boxes purchased across all 3 characters I've been running MEs on, have gotten exactly 1 ilvl 1k piece.
    >
    > For that matter I'm still sitting at 0 Alabaster.
    >
    > well its not even that great of gear....i was using the 1k IL boots but after seeing that primal actually still gave 3% ap per kill i switched....will probably swap the arms for terrored grips if i ever get up to sisters hehe....
    >
    > bottom line....high IL is just IL, get gear that has viable use.

Aye. The one piece I got were boots with Snipers Perk (+ranged dmg when 25ft or further). They got handed down to my baby wizard who I've no intention of running endgame with. From what I've seen, most of the 1k ilvl pieces are pretty garbage compared to either the 950ilvl ME drops or the 940ilvl seal gear. Maybe, MAYBE a few pieces would be useful for a pure healer though.