Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.37Known Issues
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Auto-looting in this version does not function correctly. Players will need to press your interact key to loot items.
Lair of the Mad Mage
- Acturia's warning effects now display more consistently.
- The Bore Worm now consistently appears at the beginning of the fight.
- Trobriand no longer has a chance to stop attacking after a phase transition.
- The Arcolith no longer stops attacking part of the way through its encounter.
Spellplague Caverns (Master)
Combat and Powers
- The hit points of Far Realm Horrors and Planar Tears summoned during the fight against Nostura have been significantly reduced.
- Augment companions no longer incorrectly stop providing stats after a cutscene.
- The Item Level display in the character sheet now displays the Item Level that the player is scaled to.
- Companions can no longer be summoned when the player character is dying or dead.
- Rush training now consistently functions from the companion context menu in the companion roster UI.
- The Status Effects icon now appears regardless of whether a player has buffs or debuffs applied.
- The tooltip that displays when highlighting the character pane now shows your Item Level.
Inventory and Gear
- Slotted enchantments now properly update their Guaranteed Upgrade counter.
Performance and Stability
- The item Crystalized Resonance: Balance now properly states that it awards 8 gold, instead of 20.
- A crash related to item scaling has been addressed.
- Player characters should now properly log back into certain queued content after a disconnect.