test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bramble Key's chest cannot be reroled be token, only AD.

maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
I have 350+ reroll tokens and was in private solo q, after opening Master of the Hunt skirmish chest i had only option to reroll it for 5k AD.

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Any official word on this?
    Or could we at least get a clearer warning in game that this chest is eating our hard earned AD?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • pinque#8128 pinque Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I encountered this problem last night. I wasn't paying attention until after I had already rerolled the Bramble key chest a couple times and noticed it is saying it requires a "Legendary Reroll Token" instead of the reward reroll tokens we currently use. Please fix this. I lost more AD than I gained when I had hundreds of reroll tokens and it shouldn't have happened. I haven't found any other chests that have this same requirement, at least not yet.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    They already fixed this on preview, maybe it will hit live servers this week
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Well, first the Bramble Key wasn't working at all, and this chest probably ate a lot of Legendary Dragon Keys before people realised that... and now the same chest is eating away our AD. And isn't it interesting how these things happen to a skirmish that's probaly run the most by players?

Since there're logs for these kind of things, i suggest the Devs let us exchange Reward Reroll Tokens into the amount of AD robbed by this bloody bug. Not asking for something extra here, only the option to recover what we have lost.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    A fix for this will be going out in a future patch. It's currently on the preview shard.