test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another list of Bugs Mainly on companions and other tagged

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
-All companion bonuses that have a % chance to do weapon damage or any sort of damage for that matter and are used in "UTILITY SLOT" dont work, i have tested the owlbear cub, cockatrice, manticore, vicious dire wolf, etc and none worked. i used Act and regular ingame log to just follow the source of damage by just using ray of frost and nothing proccing from any those companions.

_ In undermountain, there is a scaling issue that occurs when you enter an heroic encounter. at the highest zone, vankradoom, ur stats are completely scaled to level 70 zone stats, but here comes the funny side, the lower the difficulty of the zone, e.g vankradoom being the most difficult in undermounter, followed by lava zone, then gates. yes as you go back into the earlier zones in undermountain, the better your stats become. So lets say in vankradoom HE you were dropped to 100k power, when you go to lava fields, your power is increased to 110k in HEs, in wyllowwoods its increased further to 120k in HEs. So yes, this clearly makes 0 sense and needs addressing, main reason why no one does heroics in vankradoom anymore.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Add remorhaz to the list of comps not working
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Escalating!