test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My mythic gondhammer is producing *not* +1 results, nerfed?

pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ever since I purchased it my mythic gondhammer tool has produced +1 results every time without fail.

Has this just been nerfed to HAMSTER? Bug? Nerfed just for armor kits? Or maybe my files corrupted or something?

Thanks.

Answers

• feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Seems to be a general bug in professions. Even with 100% I occasionally get regular non-+1 results. I've had it happen with potions and refined materials. Happens with the gond hammer tool and with legendary tools.
  • pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    More info, think I might have done this...
    With Mythic Gondhammer. Did some armor kits with that Tinkers supplement. Noticed it was producing kits not +1. Took Tinker supplement out, just assumed it was feature of supplements. But even with Tinker cleared from slot, now still producing not +1 kits.

This is uber annoying.
  • alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    after month and half can we get some clarification ? is this being looked into/acknowledged/forgotten ?

professions with 100% chance for +1 results in 20-30% +0
    1) it happens both with and withou forgehammer
    2) supplement have no impact as well
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Has this been fixed in the latest patch? I've been getting consistent +1s again since yesterday (did not apply to delivered products in the chest from before the patch but everything I crafted afterwards). Also, the buttons to instantly finish a product with morale work again more than once.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I haven't tested with a forgehammer but the delivery bug seems fixed as of yesterday. The +0 items bug actually stopped affecting 1 character a few weeks ago, but was still aftecting my main, with the forgehammer.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    yeah seems to be fixed ... thanks