test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"You Have No Other Items Of This Type"

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
I was late to the party, but I recently got started on the Undermountain stuff with my Paladin main.

While adventuring, a Kuo-Toa that I defeated dropped a "Traveler's Mace".

It's better than what I have, but I have a problem; It's not a mace at all. It's a sword.

Okay, no big deal. Appearance customization exists and I have several maces stored for just such a case.

Only when I try to change the appearance I get the message I put in the thread title: You have no other items of this type.

So what "type" is that, exactly?

I am a Paladin, with a Paladin weapon, trying to change the appearance to that of another Paladin weapon.
Are they actually telling me that I can only make swords look like other swords? That if I want to change the appearance of this sword then I need another sword that a Paladin can use?

I do not want a sword. I named my character knowing what weapon type they would be using.
First the crafting revamp doesn't include a single mace, and now I can not even use any of the maces that I have to change the appearance of a random sword?

Heck, have they even fixed it so that crafted gear can be used for appearance customization? That was a problem last I heard.