test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Augment companions bugs so far i found out

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
if i am using augment companion and i am doing a runic encounter, i am getting my stats scaled down, after the runic encounter is done i keep the scaled down values and it doesn't give me back my level 80 stats, also seen on streams that on first lotmm first boss we get scaled down if we are using an augment companion, forcing us to relog to remove this bug.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Did you check that right the way when you were level 80? Or, wait for (say) 30 seconds? It appears the time they re-scale back and (other stat) is longer than I consider normal.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Sometimes I've noticed you also need to dismiss and re-summon your companion in order to refresh your stats display. It's become a thing I do now when entering an area.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I have noticed this too @mdarkangel#4696 and started doing the same thing, re-summoning aug pet when entering a new zone i need to fight in.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

Did you check that right the way when you were level 80? Or, wait for (say) 30 seconds? It appears the time they re-scale back and (other stat) is longer than I consider normal.

nothing to do with the bonus we get from companion its problem with scaled heroics, it bugs the scale values forever, sometimes we have to re-summon or even relog to fix it.
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Not only that, relogging at almost every boss in LotMM sucks. I would be careful how far you run ahead of your little augment too, seems that breaks them too.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User

Not only that, relogging at almost every boss in LotMM sucks. I would be careful how far you run ahead of your little augment too, seems that breaks them too.

I've noticed that if you have a regular companion and they get too far away for whatever reason you lose the stat bonuses from bondings. It doesn't even have to be that far, like halfway across the room in Arcturia fight will do it. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with augments.

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    +1
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User

I've noticed that if you have a regular companion and they get too far away for whatever reason you lose the stat bonuses from bondings. It doesn't even have to be that far, like halfway across the room in Arcturia fight will do it. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with augments.
    that's good to know...so seems an ioun stone would be a better augment to use for now?