test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs changes to gear class(paragon maybe) locked and some future ideas

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
In case anyone didn't noticed some gear now has 2 to 3 class recommended for that piece, if they are doing this maybe its time to introduce cloth armor, light armor, medium armor and heavy armor to class/paragon mechanics(class/paragon path locked mechanic to use them, for example: fighter tank role have heavy armor proficiency mechanic, light shield proficiency, medium shield proficiency mechanic, tower shield proficiency mechanic, so that role only allow player to slot heavy armor and wear any size shield and even a tower shield):

1- cloth armor - have a good recharge speed %/stamina regen % but doesn't have defense stat on it + good portion of hp (most recommended to casters class), player need to have cloth armor proficiency mechanic (wizard dps, sorcerer dps, bard healer, cleric healer, warlock healer, monk dps);

2- light armor - half the % or even 1/4 of the recharge speed %/stamina regen % given by cloth armor + 1/2 defense and deflection stat from medium armor + hp and even a 1/2 movement speed % of medium armor, player need to have light armor proficiency(rogues, cleric healer, wizards, sorcerer, bard healer, warlocks healer, barbarian dps, monk dps, paladin healer);

3- medium armor - small boost to stamina regen %, good value to defense, deflection, hp and % movement speed, player need to have medium armor proficiency mechanic(barbarian dps and tank,rogue, warlock dps, fighter dps and tank, cleric dps, monk dps and tank, paladin healer)

4- heavy armor - medium boost to stamina regen %, excelent value to defense, deflection, hp and same % to movement speed the medium armor has, player need to have heavy armor proficiency mechanic(fighter tank, barbarian tank, paladin tank)

this is a basic idea i hope it can help improve the game, similar can be done to weapons and end the weapons set mechanic and class locked weapons, i want to use 2 x rapier weapons on my rogue(not cosmetic rapiers) main hand have weapon enchantment a off hand doesnt, i want to use a quarterstaff on my wizard or a wand plus orb off hand or a quarterstaff on my monk or even punching gloves, use a banjo as my bard weapon(high resistant so it wont break xD) or even a harp.