test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feats / Class Features & Tooltips

lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
Hi,

Momentum says that bull charge shouldn't knock opponents, but the knockback still happens. Bloody Reprise is supposed to fill your vengance gauge to 75% if it is below 50% and you use an encounter - but it doesn't.

Is this happening for others, are half our feats etc. broken or the tool tip wrong. Or is it just me that's bugged?

Any others that I should know of?

Thanks

Comments

• krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Its not just you. Can confirm that momentum doesnt prevent bull charge knock back. Bloody Reprise does work but requirements are weird making the feat next to useless. If you are above 50% vengeance in combat and for whatever reason it falls below 50% it does work. In fact it procs as early as 49% as far as i can tell visually. However if you had 0 vengeance to begin with or it fell to from 90-100% to 0-10% after using Landwaster (Earthshaker + Shockwave combo thate ats up 90% vengeance) bloody reprise wont work. Only devs know if it's a bug or design choice. Also Prepared Slam is bugged and works only with shield slam. Though feats name hints it is supposed to work only with it. Again only time will tell if its a bugged feat or classic cryptic tooltip skills =)
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

Hi,

Momentum says that bull charge shouldn't knock opponents, but the knockback still happens.

Need to have the run speed bonus to get the bonus damage + non knockback Bull Charge of Momentum.
    lantern22 said:

Bloody Reprise is supposed to fill your vengance gauge to 75% if it is below 50% and you use an encounter - but it doesn't.

Bloody Reprise requires you first get above 50% first, then let it drop to below 50%.
    Then you get the "Bloody Reprise" popup and have 2-3 seconds to use an encounter power for the Vengeance re-fill.
    krymkac said:

However if you had 0 vengeance to begin with or it fell to from 90-100% to 0-10% after using Landwaster (Earthshaker + Shockwave combo thate ats up 90% vengeance) bloody reprise wont work.

I've had Bloody Reprise proc after the Landwaster combo, you just need to be quick with using an encounter.

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

lantern22 said:

Hi,

Momentum says that bull charge shouldn't knock opponents, but the knockback still happens.

Need to have the run speed bonus to get the bonus damage + non knockback Bull Charge of Momentum.
    lantern22 said:

Bloody Reprise is supposed to fill your vengance gauge to 75% if it is below 50% and you use an encounter - but it doesn't.

Bloody Reprise requires you first get above 50% first, then let it drop to below 50%.
    Then you get the "Bloody Reprise" popup and have 2-3 seconds to use an encounter power for the Vengeance re-fill.
    krymkac said:

However if you had 0 vengeance to begin with or it fell to from 90-100% to 0-10% after using Landwaster (Earthshaker + Shockwave combo thate ats up 90% vengeance) bloody reprise wont work.

I've had Bloody Reprise proc after the Landwaster combo, you just need to be quick with using an encounter.
    Thnks, appreciate it - I noticed the Bloody Reprise thing yesterday (when testing on some dummies) had no idea about the momentum - do we think that is intended?

That will affect my build choice I think, lucky I have a lots of retraining tokens. the knock back on bull charge is annoying in group play.