test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tomb of the Nine Gods

lordaeoloslordaeolos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
Put together a near "BiS" party all with pre-scaled Armor Penetration between 87- 95k, Defiled Souls in Ras-Nsi have the wrong amount of defense, running the ACT log no one in party was hitting the Souls with greater that 38% effectiveness, this made the souls impossible to defeat. For example: I had 58k Arp (scaled value) during the fight, hit one soul with an artifact, daily (Ice Knife), and the Tyrannosaur mount power, and only took about 10% of it's health off

After a lot of theory crafting last night based on log values we determined that in just ToNG to meet ArP and Acc Cap we would need between 105 - 115k Arp and Acc (pre-scaling) for all the boss fights, and we would need 144k Arp and Acc to hit through the defensive stats on the defiled Souls, even then with the stat sacrifice needed in other areas to hit those values, we probably would not have enough time to kill those Defiled Souls before the timer ran out

We as players really need a published set of stat numbers for bosses in each dungeon (the published table by level obviously does NOT apply to dungeons, it's easy to see in the log), just tracking the fight in ToNG I can see that enemies defensive stat values swing wildly from area to area. Right now the lack of published values is making running "legacy" content either confusing or impossible for a large segment of the player base, and frustrating for the rest.
"Lord Willow"
Guild Leader: Mistaken Identity (formerly Midnight Express)
My Twitch Stream
See my Youtube Channel for guides and more

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events."