test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs at Master Expeditions - losing important runs

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
Well, bugs.

Got hited by 2 of them in a row, killing 2 of my ME runs.

-> Bug one
The "Inverted Castle" map. Right after you break the boards to enter the next area, when the big doors automatically opens and a goup of mobs come from them, one of those mobs got stucked inside the door - I mean inside the graphic of one of the doors - , making it invunerable and impossible to interact with the next boards because of being in the battle state. Had to go out and lost my run.

-> Bug two
Me and a group were fighting a "purple worm" boss at the plataform arena and right at the end of the battle, with the boss with just a little percentage of life, it went to the side of the plataform's hill and become invulnerable. We ran around trying to lure or in the hope of it come upside again but didn't happen. So we wiped the fight to the camp fire and entered the arena again... just to find the boss at the same place - side of the hill - but now with full health. Another run lost.

Please, check these, as we just have 3 daily runs to try to get better stuff, and losing them because of game problems is frustrating and not fun.

Comments