test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help Me Keep My Paladin Alive. What is the best options to Tank in Mod16?

madisonvet2012madisonvet2012 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
The preface for this is I think that Mod16 nerfed the paladin massively.

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Did you try transmuting your cape ?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • srad600srad600 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    For pure tanking ie. not doing any damage it seems to be a cookie cutter build, if you get even 1 feat wrong and use 1 encounter/at will wrong then you will fail big time against the tougher mobs as your stamina and divinity will disappear so fast you feel useless.

However all is not lost, I used this build https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1247899/justicar-paladin-rotation-suggestion-for-class-mechanic-in-mod-16 and it works great in all the tougher content I have experienced so far.

If you expect to be invincible like some pallies used to be then your doomed to failure anyway, however with a good group and more specifically a good healer I actually feel tougher now than I did in previous mods, and in light mob content e.g 2 rune ME's I will run smite so I can deal damage as well.