test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock SoulWeaver Immolation Spirit Daily Bug

b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
When using the daily the spirits that it summons does not despawn at all they go invisable and still can attack during fights. The more times you use the daily the more spirits that it summons that stays active until you leave the entire area or dungeon or logout.
I am not sure if this is a bug or if its meant to take place but it also causes the healer sw to become the target threat and pulls that from the tank. It also becomes troublesome when to many are up I crash.
I know I could use another daily but that daily does provide soul sparks and after all a soul weaver needs those all the time to provide heals.
I am unsure if this has already been reported but it really should be looked into and fixed.

Comments

• b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Not for me. Each time I use the daily if heals touch any of the spirits they wont die nor do they leave.
    You cant always see them as they some times are invisable but if you look around with the mouse your most likely see more then 2.
    Did FBI today many times and at the end I know i at least had 8 of those up might even had more.
    regardless the issue shouldnt have made it to live server and really should get fixed.