test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

master expeditions-runic specters

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
These little baddies, runic specters, are supposed to be a rune bane that gets activated during a master expeditions with runes attached. Unfortunately right now they are appearing alongside the OTHER rune banes, giving 2 rune banes active, but only the original listed. These guys also posses people (seems a stun or incapacitate) but continue to attack during the possession. That cannot possibly be the way they are designed. The possession will even continue after the specter is dead; how is that possible? please give some clarity on the issue as there are a lot of things to sort out between purposeful design and bug atm.

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    still happening, any response devs? aware of problem? escalating issue? gonna fix eventually?
    Its now not just runic specters, but other rune banes that are now affecting stats and gameplay without being applied through the text. This is once again adding another rune bane that is not being listed but still increases the difficulty of the run. No response, so i must assume its a bug, and it will keep getting reported.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @bigman99#8273! I don't have any updated info for you but I'll follow up again today during a meeting.
    @nitocris83 thank you. :)