test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Challenge of Hero weekly: Maze engine/sharandar

eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
So

Did icespire weekly on wizard, took the quest at bruenor, completed defending swordcoast and supporting faction, turned the quest in. Result: 0/5 quest completed still in the weekly challenge.
Whispering Caverns Defending the Coast doesnt count toward challenge either...Just finished on HR. Sigh

Did Sharandar 5 quests on warlock. Quickling den doesnt count toward a quest, nor does warmakers camp, nor does feydark breach.

Some quests in zones don't count toward the hero challenge at all.

Post edited by eolee on

Comments

• tupperbabytupperbaby Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @eolee said:

> Did Sharandar 5 quests on warlock. Quickling den doesnt count toward a quest, nor does warmakers camp, nor does feydark breach.
    >
    > Some quests in zones don't count toward the hero challenge at all.

I'm glad you posted this. I thought I was losing my mind or something because I KNEW I'd done 5 quests in Sharandar, but the tracker still said 4/5.

So yet ANOTHER screwed up thing.
  • rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Maze Engine Challenge: to solve this quest, just accept to re-play five of the maze Engine Quests from Bruenor. Don't take dailies !!! Just take 5 of the Maze Engine Campaign. You will end your weekly challenge XD
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Or just take the last part where all you have to do is talk to Bruenor, then wait for 15 minutes for the quest to reset and do it again 4 more times.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    THX. It's working, but this task does not make sense. These 5 tasks do not give anything, but boredom ......
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Yeah i figured that out by trying to get Boundless ability title for my fighter...
    But y'all have to admit talking to npcs is a hell of heroic challenge
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    I reported that bug to them Tues or Wed. Might be fixed soon might not.