test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Only way to make Devs realize their mistakes

Well, it's been almost a week since the release of mod 16, and as was stared in the testing threads it is not going well.

The issues with scaling and all the other bugs were brought up during testing and most of the major issues were not fixed but allowed to go live.

Well since it is obvious that the devs are going.to do.whatever they want in regards to.this.mod and how long it takes to.fix this mess there is only 1 thing we can.do:

STOP SPENDING ANY MONEY,and the other part that is going to be hard for people
TAKE A BREAK FROM THE GAME until.issues are fixed

Just log in, grab your vip key and do your rad refinement. If enough people were to do this , maybe devs were start to listen. But if we allow this to.continue nothing changes, we will always get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on and releases will always be this disgusting bug fest.

Sorry for length of rant, but this is just sad at this point in time.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Are you thinking there are people here who have problem with the game would give them money? Hmmmm!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > Are you thinking there are people here who have problem with the game would give them money? Hmmmm!

Not so much the money, but you still have fools that are easily parted from their cash.

I would really like to see more people take a break from the game. Drive down the population number, that is the only way to get these devs to fix this mess quicker.

Otherwise mod 6 all over again with no "our bad, we screwed up" from devs until another 50% of the base is gone.
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    I was vip right up to 2 days before this update so I thought I would wait and see. And boy am I glad I did. This update is just plain awful. I tested it out on 2 characters and found them both pretty much useless. No where near as good as they were prior to this update and that is even with a higher Ilevel as well. Companions are more than useless now, especially the healing companions. There is really nothing about the changes they made I like. Didn't even bother trying out the new area. I just quit playing altogether.

I feel like I drove into my car dealership for an oil change on my brand new BMW and when I went to pick it up, they gave me a scooter and said here you go. That is how bad I feel this update is.
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I think if you really want to hurt them you should want something along these lines. To have triple or more people suddenly start playing but having no one buy zen.
  • axyremaxyrem Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    i spent the $12..99 i had for MOD 16 for Elder Scrolls Online and i enjoy it 30 days + warden class + all mods.
    i wont spend my money on NW anymore .. maybe if they reverse this combat nonsense...
  • dejanmax75#5631 dejanmax75 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Darkheart, you are 100% right!

I don't play this game anymore, I even don't log on to take a keys. This is the only way to try to make a devs to restore this sh.. mod 16 to a old game.

And, why I should play game that is not funny and playful anymore, what is a purpose of that?

They took away all of my progress, all of my boons in what I invested hours and months playing, because they can do that.

OK, I must not play theirs game, that's it.

Goodbye NW, until you make restoration of the old game, or forever.