test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can i get my chapter please not my fault your game busted

so i been doing tales of old from very beginning of event but not getting paid for it. I was really hopping for a fix on the problem but all i got was a bunch of cookie cuter messages from submitting my ticket telling me they can't do anything for me. then finally you release work around with only 2 days to go in the event not leaving enough time to Finnish it and get my Chapter. I am mad as i know you have ability to fix this and have done it for certain player but instead you are taking a lazy approach to this and washing your hand of if. NOT OK! If i ran my business like this i would be homeless and out of work. I have lost multiple people in the alliance because they are to feed up with this injustices you inflict. I hope you end up handling your business but i am not holding my breath based on responses from game so far.

Answers

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I agree with you, but dont see anything happening. I got the "no coin" bug last night on my last needed 5x run that would have given me the 135 coins for the fabled. Instead after an 1 1/2hr run I get nothing.

And since it was 1am and I have a job to go to in morning couldn't get another run in.Very aggravating, since you know the devs can look and see if you completed the run, the amount of times, and if you got your coins.
  • smokey415#2167 smokey415 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i would like to add that not being able to complete the artifact all 5 levels was disappointing as well to say the least. and all because work around was provided to late to complete on time. I still collected to the cap amount both day it let, me hoping game would at lest extent the event by couple of days so people effected by game not working correctly, but no ... i turned NW
    on today and started thinking why, all i get here lately is disappointment. and turned the game off. :( I love this game but i can't play game that doesn't care about it's players.
  • smokey415#2167 smokey415 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    and yes not buying zen instill its resolved!!!!! Even tho i want a couple of items.