test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cutscenes for all! and Resonance isn't dropping at all.

tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
The mini cutscenes in Twisted Caverns are shown to everyone. In the Twisted Caverns when a player goes to the Cave of Crystal only to find that the guy is a Sladdi, it shows that cutscene to everyone on the map. Same with the Mad Mage coming through his portal and you go hide behind some rocks.

On one of my mains, Rouge, A day or so after this Mod went on preview, I leveled to 80, did all the expeditions and took the Rune quest from the nice lady in Yawning Portal. Got the artifact and all resonance needed to 'restore' it. Went back to her and nothing. I figured it was glitched, so I went drop the quest and it says it cannot be dropped. So I got to work leveling my Cleric instead while I waited for a Patch, because even if you all are terrible at posting Patch Notes on time, I knew there'd be a patch.
Patch came, YAY! Things are fixed! We can free Glyster now!
OH WAIT! I still can't drop this annoying quest...BUT I can pick it up again and have it not recognize that I already have all the Resonance needed in my inventory. OKies, do it again. Now Gamma won't drop and the game still doesn't recognize the Gamma, and all the other Resonance in my inventory. Level Cleric, wait for next Patch.
By this time Cleric is 80, done with Campaign, so I take her to the nice rune lady to get the quest. First Rune encounter, got the Unstable Artifact. All thats left now is the Resonance. Except that your fix to Gamma not dropping was to ensure that no Resonance of any kind dropped:D

With just a little over two weeks before this goes LIVE you all have your work cut out for you. This Module is a make or break one.
As a Mod 9 playtester, we weren't listened to then, but this MOD's Playtesters and now Preview players need to be listened to and taken seriously. You go LIVE with this you may as well hit the power button on the servers and go get a coffee at the local Diner and tell each other that it was fun ride.
[img][/img]NORresized.png
Branch Lead