test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artisan Levels still all over the place

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
Just like it says.

The game tells me that I am hiring a level 32 whatever and then when I do so I get a level 16 whatever. Or maybe a level 48 whatever.
There is no telling what the actual level is going to be, and I shouldn't have to wonder what level they will really be, especially if I am going to have to fire another artisan to make room.

A lesser issue is that if I have a stack of applications and I hire someone, I see who is next in the stack. That is fine, but if I elect to manage artisans, as in I have a full crew now and I have to fire someone to make room, when I go back the alleged level (see above) of the artisan is usually different. And I don't even need to fire someone. I can just go to manage artisans, go back to applications, and the level will usually be different.

Sometimes the artisan themselves have changed. I may have had an application from Gront on top of the stack, then I go fire someone and when I come back the application has changed to Fionn Goel or whoever.

I have not noticed that the profession of the artisan has changed on the stack during these changes, but it is possible.

On the bright side, though, I have not noticed any occasions of my approving the application of one artisan but discovering that a different artisan joined my crew in quite some time, so thanks for that fix.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User

I can just go to manage artisans, go back to applications, and the level will usually be different.

You don't even need to go to manage artisans. Just go to application, back, go to application. The level is changed. If you do it fast enough, the number flips in front of you in real time such as seeing flipping from 40 to 41, 25 to 51, 51 to 17, ....
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***