test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcomming Companion changes... Ioun stones?

anthaloreanthalore Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I have used the dragon ioun stone for 2 years because of the benefits an ioun stone gives without bonding stones/enchantments. I get the benefit of gaining all the stats from the ioun stone based on the equipment and the other runestones and enchantments. For instance... my stone gives me 4000+ power, 3000+ defence, ETC. How will this change effect that?
Tagged:

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Replied in the other thread.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    anthalore said:

I have used the dragon ioun stone for 2 years because of the benefits an ioun stone gives without bonding stones/enchantments. I get the benefit of gaining all the stats from the ioun stone based on the equipment and the other runestones and enchantments. For instance... my stone gives me 4000+ power, 3000+ defence, ETC. How will this change effect that?

Your ioun stone itself will function like before.
    But,
    1. companion will only equip bonding stone (no other runestone).
    2. companion will only equip companion gear (not normal gear)
    3. companion will take any type of companion gear and not a specific type like right now
    4. companion gear will only slot runestone and not enchantment like right now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***