test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UNable to login to Neverwinter Preview

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
When I login to Neverwinter, I have the chance to select Neverwinter Preview,

That being said, no, i really don't have the option to select Neverwinter Preview The Window has a 1 second (1/60 of a minute) window to select Neverwinter Preview and even if i do 20 out of 20 times I end up on Neverwinter and not once on Neverwinter Preview.

Due to a fluke, I did once get onto Neverwinter Preview on February 28th. The fluke was my computer had crashed near the start of a Dragon Herald run in the Well of Dragons between the Green (1st0 and Blue (2nd) Dragons of a possible 11-15 Dragon Run. Due to a Forced Verify I had PLENTY of time to select Neverwinter Preview, finish the Forced Verify, patch the Neverwinter Preview shard, actually land in Neverwinter Preview Shard (Mimic) and actually play for abot an hour in Neverwinter Preview.

Unfortunately, Mod 16 wasn't loaded on Mimic yet.

The fix is to delay the launch to Neverwinter an amount of time to allow access to the mimic shard before the Cryptic screen launches. 5 seconds might work, but 1 second isn't making the cut to preview.

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Thank you, percemer.
    Another day, another 1 sec. failure.
    Can't even hit play in 1 sec. Buffering at start screws up launch to Preview. Bottom tray of Browser stays on while buffering.
    Right click eliminates it.
    Attn;Test Server management team.

Still having trouble due to the incredibly short (about 1 sec.) time to login to the Preview (Mimic) Shard it buffers and then goes to the (Dragon) Neverwinter shard.
    Still having trouble getting off Neverwinter shard (Dragon) and getting to Mimic or Owlbear.
    Once again, and once again due to a Patch I was able to get into Neverwinter Preview. It didn't help much as i was stymied by the amount of items in my Overflow (nothing that 80 slots added to my account Bank would not cure. I suggest you do this in Preview to allow the newly entering players and everybody else) to move their excess to the new (1cp/16 slots Max +80) Undermountain campaign.

Spending an hour or more trying to figure where to put the 80 (or more) extra items that suddenly appeared in the overflow bag due to the lapse of the Devs.
    Good news! i now have time to: login, Press the Neverwinter preview button and press the Play button and I can now get to neverwinter Preview. Since today's patch I have been able to get to the NW Preview successfully now 4 times.

Now, if I could just get to the Yawning Portal with a Paltry 100 items in my overflow bag.
    And once again the login is broken. It might have something to do with time of day.
    Got on once today, 3 failures (1 sec. Problem)
    Not back on yet. the Glitch seems to be in the Cryptic part of the Launcher, the Windows Bottom tray stays onand the Cryptic bar only advances about 10-15% of the way if the bug is working and redirects the launcher to Regular Neverwinter. If the bug is not there, then the Windows bottom tray disappears, the Cryptic bar goes all the way across and the NeverWinter Preview is accessible.
    Got on Thursday during patch. Laggy.