test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M16: Manycoins Bank Heist Feedback

psiskullpsiskull Member Posts: 5 Arc User
The mobs in MBH skirmish are overwhelming in numbers and damage to the point it is impossible to kill them in enough time. It's also harder to heal in there too. Speaking as a cleric, Bastion of Health isn't reliable enough to keep everyone alive, Healing Word takes too long to cast for it to matter, Hallowed Ground isn't big enough to make use of damage reduction, everyone is losing health faster than they can be healed for. It's impossible to complete. Mobs are also coming in faster than damage classes can kill in time before the next batch makes it over to the vault. This is frustrating to deal with.

Comments

• gronknorgronknor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Even as a warlock healer, it's nearly impossible to keep everyone alive in that skirmish, you burn through your soul sparks stupid fast and the harrow storm aoe is small in in circumference, would be more viable if it had been double in size, and last a bit longer, if anything make it larger, maybe a little less damage and heals, but last longer. And maybe add an ability while tabbed, you exhalt the ability making them strong when cast, something like that the cleric used to have. in mod 15.. MBH is virtually impossible to maintain the dps and heals without wiping the entire team, or loosing the vault, which is inevitable with the current state of the preview. It's supposed to be challenging, not unplayable. With the current meta, a lot of what you've done is make nearly all the classes dumbed down, for what, to appease maybe a handful of people who complain about it not being difficult enough? If you want an logical idea, make entire maps accessible by groups, give them the option to access the map via travel, and set the difficulty of that said map for themselves.. this way you appease everyone. By making maps scale-able in level the party leader can set whatever difficulty the group agrees upon, the harder the challenge, the better the rewards.. so you dont have to change all of this stuff, and appease everyone then.
  • ici#1449 ici Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I agree. I used to be decent at the heist and now it's neigh impossible. Most of the time every one in it abandons the instance because it is too hard now. When I was leveling up and first playing the heist I could do decently but now that I am at level 80 with almost a 20K item level, when I get scaled to the 14K they seem to think is fine, everyone dies in it and we can't stay aive long enough to make much of a dent. Someone really needs to look into this and see what can be done to make it a little bit more playable.