test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CODG cutscene bug

So for the last god knows how many CoDG runs, my audio goes ahead of my video in the cutscene, and it bugs and puts me in the fight about 10 seconds later.

Another thing that happens is - it rubberbands so much that it's impossible to stay on the platform. And this happens exclusively in CoDG.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Do you know if this is happening to the other players running it with you?
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Happened to me yesterday, I don't run it that often so couldn't say for everybody. It's one of the reasons I don't run it often.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • ichorbladeichorblade Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    happens to me also on occasion
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I don't know if I have seen this exact bug but I've definitely been fully rubberbanded off the platform. one minute you are one place the next minute you're flying thru space. it's also happened to me on the elevator. along with the hand grabbing you and then letting you go in the middle of the pp. lol oh and sometimes the baby doesn't go down for the pp... a lot will go down here just from not having the normal visual ques but it tends to be extra weird and buggy when this happens as well.