test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random shirt is stuck on my character bug

meatballsaucymeatballsaucy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I'm curious how many people are also experiencing this because I have this issue as well as a friend of mine, one day I noticed that even if I disable visuals on my chainmail or unequip it as well as my armor, a long sleeve red shirt appears on my character and I can't get rid of it, my friend's is yellow. It still doesn't go away if I unequip all fashion items too. My friend says it occured after visiting the tower of alteration and changing appearance. I did as well but I don't recall noticing the stuck shirt around the same time.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It comes up from time to time.

This bug affects characters who used the original models before mod 3 or 4. (can't remember exactly) If you go to the Tower of Alteration and use your original look at the start point for customization, you get the shirt. I think they must have tied the skins to NPC models as you see them wearing something similar.

To fix the bug, you must redo the appearance change and select a preset to use as the start point. Selecting the preset removes whatever code was attached to your character thst creates the shirt.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • meatballsaucymeatballsaucy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I bought another token and remade my character from a preset like you said and it worked! =) Thanks for the help, just wish I didn't have to buy another token to fix it. :s