test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shimmerweave Thread

Here's another to add to the litany of Professions/Workshop bugs.

I'll use the reporting system as advised in the hope that will get someone to at least acknowledge this bug report exists..
(If I need to use pretty colours to get someone to read it, can anyone out there tell me.)

1) Enter workshop
2) got to workbench
3) select Tailor
4) select L70 tasks
5) select "Shimmerweave Thread"
6) make sure I have required components...
7) assign Artisan (Prof 360/Focus 400)
8) Assign tool (550/550)
9) Check chances of success... (100%/100%)
10) Press "Craft" and hold it down till I run out of Morale.

Observed result.
10 x "Shimmerweave Thread" appears in inventory

Expected result.
10 x "Shimmerweave Thread +1" should appear in inventory.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    It's a tooltip issue. I'm thinking you have +1 Shimmerweave Thread. As you can see from the images below.

I have 6 normal and 37 high-quality

Checking my inventory

As you can see the tooltip for the high-quality version doesn't state that it is +1, but when using it, it clearly is a high-quality +1 material.
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I don't want to appear rude, but... yeah... I got that.

All mine should be +1 since I used 100% Focus chance. They may, or may not, BE +1. I've not done anything with them.
    The bug is that it appears as the basic form, and not +1.

I'm posting it here, on the BUGS forum, so someone who can change it so that it SAYS +1 might happen to read it and do something about it or pass it up the ladder to someone else.

I didn't raise the question "Are these OK to use as +1", I pointed out what should be a relatively easily fixed issue with Professions.

Again, not meaning to be rude, but all I want to hear back is (from someone with agency) "We are aware of this and it's already on the fix list" or "Thanks for pointing this out, we'll add it to the fix list."
    Cos this forum is sadly lacking in developer feedback or acknowledgment over recent weeks and I know people are getting frustrated at that.