What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tales of Old feedback.

124»

Comments

• Options
    dominious12dominious12 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    I'm late to the party but I might as well drop my thoughts on the event down here before I forget them.

I really enjoyed the event, the limitations imposed on us forced me to think in a much more defensive and team-oriented manner - which meant we didn't do our standard plough through slaughtering everything routine. That being said there are some improvements that could be made before it is run again. I'm sure it's been mentioned many times in this thread but I will repeat anyway, having people be unable to re-enter the dungeon and catch up to their group if they disconnect is really obnoxious. Given that this was a major complaint about Barovia hunts too I honestly think it is totally unacceptable that this made it into the final build for the event. Secondly, while the event is enjoyable (for me at least) it is also very draining due to the number of repeats required and the level of focus to run it effectively. Personally I think it would be better if the event had a longer runtime, for example 2 weeks, so people don't feel like they have to blitz through at maximum speed.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    You know the definition of insanity. Doing a 15 minute time limit on a level 73 Dungeon and expecting to succeed 5/5 times with players unable to see that they have to do a Dungeon crawl and kill everything, grab the treasure, next room, kill everything, grab the treasure, next room kill everything, gra the treasure. . . with an occasional kill the mimic thrown in working as a group until you have failed and everyone is dead or 1 is alive (deep in the dungeon and no way to go forwards or backwards.