test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 R14 Enchant question.

I never got round to running Heart of Fire on PC, and mainly play Xbox these days, and was wondering about the Special enchant that comes as a reward for recovering the HoF for Omin.
How is it bound?
I assume its NOT unbound.
While my two main characters don't need the specific stats it offers, a couple of my alts would really benefit from having a couple of those enchants, so is it BtC or is it (fingers crossed and not expecting a happy answer...) BtA.
If it's BtA then I will, somewhat reluctantly, run a few toons through the campaign, if its BtC I'll stick with the one and if I bang my head at some point may run a second through it for the Boons. (But more likely wait and eventually get it with a token.)

Comments

• vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    BtC, 700 Power, 350 ArmorPen, 350 CritStrike.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    It is BtC. And you have to be careful about putting it into BtA items like rings because it will make that item BtC also. This is by design to prevent people from using alts to get multiple enchantments for one toon.

It is a pretty nice triple stat enchantment with power primary and crit strike and armor pen secondary. Everyone can use a bit of all the stats.
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Thank you both.

Yeah it's 1400 cross-stat points on three useful stats, which is nice, and would free up some ArPen on my TR that I can replace elsewhere. Just don't know if I can summon the strength of will to run the damned campaign multiple times.
    (In honesty, I'm finding it gruelling to put any sort of focus into the first one.)
    Out of interest, are there no Def slot stats?
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    after seeing the junk from the heart and fire campaign while the rank14 enchantment that it should of came with 1,000 power 1,000 crit 1,000 ap and 1,000 life steal
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User

It is BtC. And you have to be careful about putting it into BtA items like rings because it will make that item BtC also. This is by design to prevent people from using alts to get multiple enchantments for one toon.

It is a pretty nice triple stat enchantment with power primary and crit strike and armor pen secondary. Everyone can use a bit of all the stats.

Thanks for this info,

I got my Rank 14 enchantment yesterday from the mod15 campaign.

I have not used it yet, but my plan was to use it on my companion, and I have a Ring of the Gravestriker +4 bind to account.

I have Bronzewood Raid Ring who is bind to character, I will use it on this piece of gear.

A very big thank you,

Do you know if a warning message is displayed to the user, because if not, it's a shame.

On my main character I have 2 very precious ring bind to account:

Ring of the Shadowstalker +4
    Ring of the Shadowstalker +5

If for whatever reason those 2 rings are turned from bind to account, to bind to character I will be very angry...

Your info, is very, very appreciated...
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

after seeing the junk from the heart and fire campaign while the rank14 enchantment that it should of came with 1,000 power 1,000 crit 1,000 ap and 1,000 life steal

There's no reason it should have stats like that. It follows the same pattern as other three stat enchantments. Even if they had made it 1k for each stat, it wouldn't have had Lifesteal in an offensive slot. Lifesteal is a defensive stat.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

There's no reason it should have stats like that.
    He's saying it should be way better because the campaign was bad, not because it specifically deserves to be better.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    People want to keep sticking things like this enchant in rings and things. Stick them in a weapon that is already BtC.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited February 2019

Thank you both.

Yeah it's 1400 cross-stat points on three useful stats, which is nice, and would free up some ArPen on my TR that I can replace elsewhere. Just don't know if I can summon the strength of will to run the damned campaign multiple times.
    (In honesty, I'm finding it gruelling to put any sort of focus into the first one.)
    Out of interest, are there no Def slot stats?

There is no defense slot stat for this enchantment.

I finished the campaign for 8 characters. 6 have all the boons and the last 2 are new and were done just enough to get new character incentives from the campaign. It was not that bad.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I just put this enchantment on my shirt and called it a day.