test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deep Crow Shriek does not work

b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
ref'd here for more testing : https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13072727
Preview Char number 39 (for my ref)
Deep Crow Shriek isn't throwing power share AFAICT .. see below for my test on Preview. Also have verified on Live it doesn't bump my power when hitting a dummy either

I slotted the 2000 - Got power points to where I could get AA and removed everything buffs etc. I have an Exalted Soulsower
Base Power: 13,244
When I hit a dummy with BoB
Power: 15, 231
I threw the Deep Crow Shriek
My power does not change.
I then threw AA to see.. Power went up to 19,601

let everything recharge.
Then I hit the dummy with BoB and threw AA (19601) and then had to use another atwill (AS) to get the Deep Crow Shriek to allow me to use.. threw it
Power still at 19601

did I miss something ? seems I shouldn't have to do anything for me to get the 7.5%

Or is it b0rked.

SS 1
SS 2
SS 3

Another thing I've noticed is when you hop on the mount at first the mount comes in.. you set on it briefly and then the whole mount shrinks .. I'd think the mount would stay large.. rather than shrinking.. doesn't seem very Orange(y) if it's tiny =) but that's just me!

Comments

• dingrongdingrong Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    you are right , my friend bought deep crow and 7,5% bonus does not happen'
  • rozariaarozariaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    i got deep crow few days ago .. it is true .. shriek does not work at all .. no power bonus (7,5%) , no stun on activation .. pls fix it
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue is being investigated by the dev team.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

This issue is being investigated by the dev team.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

any update from them on this?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I believe the fix was implemented internally but hasn't gone out on live yet. I will check on ETA.

I believe the fix was implemented internally but hasn't gone out on live yet. I will check on ETA.

They give you an ETA for the fix? thanks!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    b0rkch0p said:

They give you an ETA for the fix? thanks!
    Because of what branch the fix was implemented in, the fix will not go live until M16 launch date (April 23).
    this still does not work. does not change any part of my power
    b0rkch0p said:

this still does not work. does not change any part of my power

We experienced some issues with the fix so it did not go through. New fix date is TBD at this time.
    I've waited 5yrs for one of these mounts to drop and finally I get one and it's useless.. yea it gives me 140% but isn't the point to have a combat power? if it's useless why not fix it with something that isn't
    any update on when this will fixed
    b0rkch0p said:

any update on when this will fixed

just wondering on this if there is any eta to fix a broke legendary power..
This discussion has been closed.