test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewelcrafting Can't compete quest.

jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
I have a quest I received progressing through jewelcrafting, it's called "Amulet You Finish". I'm required to make the Rubellite, Silverspruce, and Sphene amulets. I received the quest along with the recipe book, however I have no ability to make any of the items. Today I went to a guild vendor to buy crafting items, and it says I can't buy the base components of these items because I don't have Masterwork jewelcrafting recipes 3.

I vaguely recall picking up Recipes IV (4)

As of the moment I'm in a holding pattern. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    You buy Recipes III from the stronghold Artisan. Check with him to see if you have already purchased them. And it sounds like the quest you currently have is from Port Nyanzaru which upon completion will give you Recipes IV.
  • mykel#1361 mykel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I have the quest for Jewelcrafting MW 1V. Can't make any of the amulets. I have Jewelcrafting MWIII but the only recipe it shows is the one for the Golden Chandelier. NOTHING ELSE. I have completed the Stronghold quests to make me a Master Jewelmaker. Got the clothes and Master tool, bought the MWIII volume for 20 Gold Ingots. But only seeing the Gold Chandelier. Is this a bug for me or something else?
    Post edited by mykel#1361 on