test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Forgehammer

Okay, the answer is probably no but.......

Is there any possibility of using two forgehammers on concurrent tasks?

Here's hoping.
Main: Angels Scar
Guild: Ruathym Corsairs

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    No. The tool is unique.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    If you have 2 Forgehammer artifacts in the same character, do not discard the 2nd one like I did.
    Keep them both but only upgrade one to mystic.
    Mystic Forgehammer can only be used by level 70 profession.
    A lower grade one can be used by the profession with lower level such as blue forgehammer can be used by level 60 profession.
    That helps if you want to upgrade all profession to level 70. If you have all profession level 70, that will not help.
    You can only summon one of them at any given time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Hmmmm, thanks @plasticbat for the info. Unfortunately I got another one but it was bound to character. My professions are all between MW 1 and MW4 though. I tried summoning a blue tool and then orange tool, but no success. Not surprised, but a little disappointed. I was being a little too hopeful. But I was able tell a couple of alliance friends the results so they could switch to alts, to try for their second forgehammer.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

No. The tool is unique.

They could probably change this, since only 1 tool is allowed per task now.
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    The green/uncommon version summons a 300/300 tool useable at profession level 40, which beats the 280/280 you get from Mithral at level 44. It's almost as good as the Blackiron 315/315 which you don't get until profession level 60.