test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Random" queues and Mad Wizard's Lair

ziggerlinziggerlin Member Posts: 57 Arc User
Is it just me, or is everyone getting this one on a "random" queue like 75% of the time?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Just you. I seem to end up in Dread Legion or Master of the Hunt more often than not.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I almost always end up in Mad Wizard's Lair, Dread Legion, or Master of the Hunt for the Random Leveling Queue. For Random Intermediate, it is generally Tiamat, Merchant Prince's Folly, Prophecy of Madness, or Throne of the Dwarven Gods. I enjoy the first one (and it gives me good coffer fodder), but I hate the other ones - especially MPF.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I used to rarely see CoDG in REQ. But I've been getting it a lot lately. Almost every day and often multiple times a day as I try to finish REQ. Pretty much a waste of 15 minutes each time. Don't know if that many people are queuing for CoDG or the matching algorithm got tweaked.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    All it takes is one person queuing for it directly and the random tries to fill it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Just you. I seem to end up in Dread Legion or Master of the Hunt more often than not.

me too

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    When I do end up in the Random Que (I seldom play them) if you are fortunate to have one of my 8 characters with you in Illusionist Gambit, I still give out prizes (green for bronze, blue for silver, and purple for gold). The last time I was in there, the group bailed after silver and got some blue fashion crates. That means, I still have the 4 Mist mounts in my bank for the ones who make it to gold with me.

Hope to see you in the RQ doing your best! <3
    wb-cenders.gif