test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Off Hand Crafted Will Not Show Up for Appearance Change

checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
You fixed the ability to preview offhand Guardian Fighter (all classes??) so that we can now see what the offhand will look like before purchase. But, now there is an even worse problem. If you want actually to change the offhand to what you purchased, the offhand does not show up in the change appearance menu. I tried both the Adamantine Scutum and the Blackiron Kite Shield, both BoE and BtC, before and after login. I can preview them, but I cannot use them as an appearance change. I also tested an offhand shield that would drop from a mob (some generic +6 shield). It showed up immediately under options to change appearance.

Please fix.
LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

Comments

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    An update: I can use either the Adamantine Scutum or the Blackiron Kite Shield to change appearance for each other, but to change my offhand Bronzewood (that already has an appearance change shield), I cannot choose either. Perhaps the issue is the number of transmutes, or the profession-made items cannot stack?

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Nope. So I bought a +4 rare (BoE) and a +6 rare (BoE). Under appearance change, they can see each other, but not the profession made ones. The profession mades one can only see each other. And my equipped offhand artigear (that has a transmute of Blackiron Tower Shield) can see the +4 and the +6, but not either of the profession made ones (the Adamantine Scutum or the Blackiron Kite Shield).